You can come to Peniscola with your own vehicle. If this is the case, we recommend you look at the best route from your starting point to the Hotel RH Don Carlos on Google Maps.
This town is also easily accessible by public transport. The train and bus stations are only a few minutes away. You can choose any of these options and then get a taxi to the hotel.
In the case that you come by plane, in the range of 150km you will find three airports well connected to the town: Castellon, Reus y Valencia.
We’re waiting for you!
HOW TO GET THERE
We show you the route to get to the hotel from exit 43 Peñísicola/Benicarló:
01. Incorporate into Vía Po Polígono 18. This road has partial motorway 650m
02. At the roundabout, take the second exit towards Vía Polígono 2/N-340 750m
03. Incorporate into Vía Polígono 2/N-340 at the junction in direction Benicarló/Tarragona. Continue towards N-340 1.3km
04. Take the exit towards CV-141/Peñiscola 400m
05. At the roundabout, take the third exit towards CV-141 5.1km
06. Continue through Ctra. de ľ Estació/CV-141, Camino Peñíscola-Benicarló and Carrer de Pigmalión until you reach Carrer Mestra Bayarri (1,2 km)
07. At the roundabout, take the second exit towards Ctra. de ľ Estació/CV-141 350m
08. At the roundabout take the third exit towards Camino Peñíscola-Benicarló 270m
09. Turn right into Carrer de Pigmalión 500m
10. Turn right towards Carrer del Maestrat 7m
11. Turn left into Carrer Mestra Bayarri.Your destination will be on your right.
Places of interest
· Peniscola Beach - 0.2 km
· Peniscola Castle - 0.6 km
· Virgen del Socorro Cathedral - 0.7 km
· Church of Santa María - 0.7 km
· Historic museum - La Casa del Ayer - 0.8 km
· Sea Museum (Museo del Mar) - 0.8 km
· Caracola Beach - 4.5 km
· Sierra de Irta Natural Park- 4.5 km
· Town Square (Plaça Constitució) - 6.4 km
· MUCBE Cultural Centre of the San Francisco convent - 6.7 km
If you wish to receive our news & offers bulletin, please introduce your e-mail: