Please read all sections of this Legal Notice before using this website. The following conditions are binding for any user thereof.
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11th, the following general information data for this website is provided below.
The reason for this text is to explain in detail the features of this website and provide the information related to the owner of the website and the purpose of the content included in it.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website service informing you in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, regarding the following points:
Owner: RESTHOTEL, S.L.
Address: C / Mirador, 3 - CP 03500, Benidorm (Alicante)
Registration data in the Trade Register: Trade Registry of Alicante, Volume 776, Book, 319, Sec. 2nd, Invoice 149, Sheet 9469, 1st Inscription.
RESTHOTEL intends through its website to publicize its activity and facilitate the reservation of flights and stays in the hotels of the RH HOTELS chain, offer the possibility to get in touch, make inquiries, subscribe to our magazine, as well as inform us about your claims and complaints.
The purpose of this document is to establish the general terms and conditions of use of the website. The general terms and conditions are mandatory acceptance and compliance by all users who wish to use it.
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USERS.
The user agrees to use the website, content and services, without contravening current legislation, general accepted use and public order. The use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes against RESTHOTEL or a third party is prohibited, which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal use of the website.
RESTHOTEL guarantees that the contents and services offered by the portal respect the dignity of the person, protection of youth and children, non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social aspect.
These General Conditions of Use of the website do not grant the user any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents of the website other than those expressly provided herein.
The contents (information, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.)collected on the portal are the property of RESTHOTEL or it is duly authorized for dissemination by its legitimate owners.
RESTHOTEL undertakes not to carry out deceptive advertising and, therefore, it is not allowed:
- Use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Its reproduction, publication, distribution or modification, in whole or in part unless it has the prior written authorization of its legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of RESTHOTEL or its legitimate owners over them.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the website belong to RESTHOTEL or it is duly authorized for dissemination in this website.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify said circumstance to RESTHOTEL indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which it acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
This website provides links to other owned websites and content that are owned by third parties. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing said links. RESTHOTEL is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user for access to these links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from their website to the portal must obtain prior written authorization from RESTHOTEL. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between RESTHOTEL and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by RESTHOTEL of its contents or services.
The website where the link is established will not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to RESTHOTEL, except those expressly authorized.
UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
RESTHOTEL reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website, as well as this Legal Notice.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
RESTHOTEL does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may result from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and / or its services or contents.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these conditions, in good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by the users.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation, submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of Alicante (Spain) in the event of any dispute arising from access to the website.
In the event that any user has any questions about this legal notice or any comments on it, they can contact or send a written communication to the address in the header.