History of RH Hotels
Founded at the beginning of the 1980s, RH Hotels is today a modern hotel chain boasting 16 extremely well located establishments in different categories, in Benidorm, Calpe, Gandia, Peñiscola & Vinaros. The chain currently employs over 500 staff, all with the common objective of satisfying its customers´ every need.
With the aim of rewarding our customers, we have developed the RH Code, a loyalty program which permits members to benefit from a series of advantages including exclusive offers.
At the same time, and as proof of our interest in achieving ultimate customer satisfaction, some of our Hotels also hold other certifications: "Q" for Tourism Quality, awarded by the Spanish Institute for Tourism Quality in Hotels, "EMAS for Environmental Management" awarded by the Eco-Management and Audit Scheme , "ISO 14001 for Environmental Management" awarded by SGS, "Q Green" for environmental management awarded by the Spanish Institute for Tourism Quality in Hotels and "Excelencia e Higiene en Cocinas" (Excellence in Kitchen Hygiene) awarded by the Valencian Regional Government Department of Health.
Our aim is to make you feel as comfortable as possible during your stay with us, helping you to relax, unwind and have a great time in the company of your family and friends so that you can truly enjoy your well-earned break. To make this possible, we provide you with everything you may need to enjoy your stay with us.
RH Hotels philosophy
RH Hotels has established a Total Quality commitment with its customers, employees, suppliers and with Society in general. To this end it has adopted the following fundamental principles as guidelines for the development of its activities:
- To offer a Quality service to our customers, in accordance with their expectations.
- To provide our staff with a safe working environment that promotes the development of personal skills and team work.
- To strictly comply with the current legislation applicable to every case as well as other requirements relevant to the group.
- To adopt the necessary measures to prevent possible causes of contamination in our establishments.
- To apply a continuous improvement program to all areas of the groups’ management.
RH Hotels has developed an Internal Management System designed to provide a method for setting and reviewing the objectives established in order to fulfill these principles.
RH Hotels Environmental Policy
The RH Hotels management team is aware of the limits of the surrounding natural resources and the environmental impact that its rendering of tourism services generates.
For this reason, it considers Environmental Management Systems to be a necessary part of its day to day functioning and guarantees the periodic revision of all the group´s activities, products and services that may affect the environment.
- TO ASSESS activities, products and services, supervising any environmental repercussions and examining any significant impact.
This analysis will be carried out, similarly for any new business activities, products and services that RH Hotels decides to undertake, in order to prevent any possible contamination at its point of origin.
- TO ADOPT the necessary measures for reducing contaminating emissions and waste production to a minimum and to conserve resources, employing clean technologies wherever possible. The necessary steps will be taken to prevent accidental emissions of substances.
- TO ESTABLISH checks to ensure compliance with environmental Policy and Objectives and to define measures to be taken in the event of non-compliance. All with the aim of improving the processes and activities of the establishments on a daily basis.
- TO COMPLY with the applicable environmental legislation and regulations and with any other commitments that RH Hotels may adopt.
- TO CREATE a sense of responsibility among employees, suppliers, subcontractors and customers as regards the environment, through the development of awareness-raising and training programmes.
- TO PROVIDE the public with the necessary information so that they may understand the environmental repercussions of the actions of RH Hotels.