Book your accommodation with RH and we´ll take care of the transfer
***Special Schedule COVID19 / Train Station Connect temporarily suspended.
RH Hotels offers all its guests a free transfer to and from Alicante airport or Alicante train station. To do this, you have to book your RH Hotel through our website: www.hotelesrh.com, and if your booking meets with the minimum stay, you will be able to add your transfer for free. Guests that have already got a transfer confirmed will also be able to add the transfer. All you have to do is access the RH Member log in and click on “add transfer”.
The booking must have a minimum stay of 4 nights for our RH Hotels in Benidorm for the Alicante airport service and 6 nights minimum stay for the Alicante train station. For Calpe, the minimum stay is 6 nights for both services (Airport and train). Either way, if the booking is for less nights than the minimum required, you can still book this service on our website by paying. Not available for our hotels in Gandía, Peniscola & Vinaros.
This free transfer service will only be available if you make the book with a minimum of 48h before arrival. This promotion for transfers is on a shared bus, not a private transfer. The free transfer allows one suitcase per person and one hand luggage. If you add an extra case on your booking, this should be paid direct to Beniconnect on your arrival.
For any additional information, do not hesitate to contact any of our hotels, we will be delighted to help you.
* The transfer service is carried out in collaboration with the BENICONNECT company. RH Hotels will not be responsible for any delays or cancelations. To access the terms and conditions, please click here.
***WARNING: Due to the current pandemic situation that we are experiencing as a result of COVID19, this company has transferred us the special conditions that will be in effect until further notice and that we reflect below:
- Our Alitren Connect service which connects the train station of Alicante with the municipalities of Benidorm and Calpe is suspended until next advise.
- Our Costa Connect service, which connects Alicante airport with the municipality of Calpe is temporarily suspended until 1st June (included), will become operational only for flights arriving and departing between 09:00 to 22:00.
- Our Economy Connect service, which links Alicante airport with the municipality Benidorm is temporarily suspended until 1st June (included), will become operational only for flights arriving and departing between 09:00 to 22:00.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your continued support. We hope to be able to return to operating all our services normally as soon as possible. If you have any questions or need any other information, you can contact our reservations department during office hours (09:00 - 17:00), by calling +34 96 585 07 90 or writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Our Economy Connect service, which links Alicante airport with the municipalities La Vila Joiosa, La Cala, Benidorm and Albir, will become operational only for flights arriving and departing between 08:30 hrs to 21:30 hrs. In addition, we will also operate this service to Altea.
• Our Costa Connect service, which connects Alicante airport with the municipalities of Calpe, Benisa Costa, Moraira, Benitachell and Jávea, will become operational only for flights arriving and departing between 08:30 hrs to 21:30 hrs.
For arrival trains at Alicante station, we will operate:
• From 10:15hrs to 10:40hrs From 11:35hrs to 13:20hrs
• From 14:45hrs to 15:10hrs From 16:35hrs to 17:05hrs
• From 19:10hrs to 19:25hrs
For departure trains from Alicante station, we will operate:
• From 10:15hrs to 10:40hrs From 12:35hrs to 12:45hrs
• From 15:05hrs to 15:55hrs From 16:35hrs to 5:05hes
• From 18:05 hrs to 18:15hrs From 20:05hrs to 20:15hrs